Please follow our Covid Guidelines to keep yourself and others safe
In line with the current Government requirements, and England Squash guidance, following an initial risk assessment, we are now open to our members. ALL members and their visitors are obliged to abide by the guidelines and protocols issued by the club. This plan will be updated periodically to reflect ongoing changes in Government and England Squash guidelines; all of which are designed for your safety and wellbeing.
1. Observe and comply with signage and wayfinding within the building
2. Enter by means of main entrance door; leave by way of Fire exit adjacent to Court 3
3. Sign Register upon arriving and leaving with times in order for tracking and tracing purposes.
4. Courts MUST be pre-booked using the “MyCourts” system, must include the name of your opponent (unless you are playing solo practice) and BOTH players must check in.
5. Arrive in kit [but NOT Court Shoes] 5 minutes before session start time.
6. Sign the Track & Trace register upon entering and leaving the club
7. Change into Court Shoes in designated Area.
8. Bring your own water, personal towel for wiping hands, racket grips etc.
9. Do NOT wipe your hands on Court Walls.
10. Light meters have been changed to accept credit/debit cards and are set at £3 for 20 minutes.
11. Internal Squash & Racketball leagues may recommence playing full court squash.
12. A maximum of 6 spectators/ parents are permitted wearing face masks.
13. Court times are now staggered and give 40 minutes playing time and 10 minutes between sessions in order to minimise contact between members.
14. Clean off “touch points” [door handles, glass wall etc] after each 40 minutes session.
15. Do NOT use Changing Rooms – Shower at home after playing.
16. Use surface cleaning sanitiser provided on all gym equipment used.
17. Hospitality areas may be opened with hand sanitising and surface cleansing in place
Compliance with these rules is Mandatory
By applying to become a member each person will be signifying their agreement to abide by the guidelines and protocols issued by the Club; adherence thereto will be a condition of continued membership